Let's party!


Hi guys! Today's outfit is one of my favorite for a night out and of course my birthday's look. I love these
red capri pants and this white crop top with the details on the side and I think it is the best combination with these ankle strap sandals. For accesorries I chose a burberry purse , a pair of  pearls for earrings and a bracelet on the arm. I hope you liked it, see you on my next post!




                                                                pants: zara basic

                                                        ankle strap sandals: h&m

                                                              purse:  burberry

                                                 earring: h&m / nails: check here


                                             accessory:h&m / crop top: pin up



You Might Also Like

0 σχόλια