Clothing Haul🛍

  • 3:04:00 π.μ.
  • By ΜÀRberry Fashion Blog
  • 0 Comments


Hi guys! This time I decided to do a clothing haul. I spent a lot of money these two weeks for
shopping because I wanted to renew my wardrobe and I want to show you them.



This buy is one of my favorite. I was thinking about it for a long time aaaaaaaaand yes! It's mine. I really loved this pink leather jacket and I think that I will wear it very often. It is from Zara.


I loved these shoes at first sight and I bought this pair without think a second thought and I don't regret it of course!!!


This leather bag which has a very good quality is from Gabor. I didn't know this brand since I bought this bag, anyway I'm very satisfied!


These jeans are trend for this year and I liked them because they are very different from my other jeans.


I bought this white vest top from H&M because a white top is always necessary.


I love my new sports shorts from Nike because of their snaky design and colors.


And finally, I bought these sports shirts (Nike & Adidas).


You Might Also Like

0 σχόλια