What's in my make-up bag💄❤️

  • 9:27:00 π.μ.
  • By ΜÀRberry Fashion Blog
  • 0 Comments


Hey! Today I decided to do a different post . It's about which
cosmetics I use the most and what I prefer taking with me on my trips.These are the products that I use in daily bases and I'm really satisfied with the results.




BB cream skin perfecting ,matte: Avon
 Perfection lumiere velvet ,20 beige: Chanel
Vitalumiere, 43 cannelle: Chanel
Eyeshadow true color ,soft vanilla: Avon
Intensive exfoliating cream with olive: Apivita

Smokey eyes set: Catrice
Eye brow pencil, N.1 grey: Tommy G
tweezers: Avon
Pen liner carbon black: MD professional

All day lip color, 04: Seventeen
All day lip color,11: Seventeen
   All day lip color, 08: Seventeen   
Retro matte all ,fired up: Mac
Rouge allure velvet la bouleversante, 51: Chanel

Arabian glow bronzing pearls: Avon
Master contour: Maybelline
Master strobing stick, 200: Maybelline
Mascara inimitable, 10: Chanel
Mascara inimitable, 30: Chanel

beauty case: Gucci

You Might Also Like

0 σχόλια