2 WAYS TO WEAR A BLACK DRESS❣️

  • 1:27:00 μ.μ.
  • By ΜÀRberry Fashion Blog
  • 0 Comments

                                      

  Hi guys ! So today's post it's a different idea .This time I decided to show you
2 different ways to wear a black sticking dress .



In my everyday life I love wearing dresses like this, because they are comfortable. So I combine them with a denim jacket and sneakers and that's a good casual outfit for a morning walk. 
dress: Bershka/ denim jacket:Pull & Bear/ shoes: Adidas



The second way is more sick and that's why I choose it for a night out. I like autumn and winter because I can wear darker colors. My favorites are black and claret. So, I wore this combination.
dress:Bershka/ poncho: Ekavi (Drama,Papandreou 34)/ handbag:s.Oliver/ shoes: Zara



You Might Also Like

0 σχόλια