5 Outfits for Fall🍁

  • 1:09:00 μ.μ.
  • By ΜÀRberry Fashion Blog
  • 0 Comments



Hi guys! These are my favorites outfits for Fall!...This post is a collab with Giwta from Manicurelife blog.She is doing 15 nail colors for fall 2016!Find more about it here!





1.Street style


          
I love my new flare jeans and I chose to wear them with a white top and this stunning coat.


      

     

   

top,coat,shoes:Zara/ flared jeans: Hallhuber/ bag:Local store.


2.Hippies style




   This is my favorite outfit ! I love hippie style, I wear this comfortable and trendy bordeaux flares with this blue short caftan with these beautiful details.I painted the outfit with my blue round mirror sunglasses.I also chose my bordeaux bag.







flares: Paul Christof/ caftan:Matis/ shoes:Zara/ bag: H&M.


3.Country style


       

This style is one of my favorites, too! I wear a short sleeved blouse and its color is amazing and perfect for fall. I combined the blouse with my jean skirt.I chose this cowboy hat as an accessory. I love wearing this outfit with this pair of shoes.




blouse,skirt:H&M/ hat,shoes:Zara/ bag:Local store.


    4.Casual style

                                     
           
     

This style is perfect for a morning or an evening walk.

pants:Zara/ shirt:H&M/ shoes:New Balance
                                       

    5.Trip style





I like wearing a sweater around my neck and I think it is really nice for this season beacause of its color. I also chose to wear my mustard pants with rips .





                                 sweater:La Redoute/ white shirt:benetton/ pants:Matis/ Sunglasses:Brixton/shoes:New Balance




You Might Also Like

0 σχόλια