Cozy Style

  • 8:38:00 π.μ.
  • By ΜÀRberry Fashion Blog
  • 0 Comments



What's up everyone? Today's post is finally up!
I've been planning this post since summer. I'm obsessed with my fur coat because it's cozy and I love its colours. I choose to wear it with a white shirt, black pants with details on the side and my favourite bronze oxford shoes. I also wear as an accessory this floppy hat which fits perfectly.


 









                                                                                                        Celestino



       
                                                         Celestino

                                                  Tessera shoes

                          Matis fashion

                                                                                achilleas accessories


You Might Also Like

0 σχόλια