Summer elegance



Sweet summer! Sorry again guys for not posting for a long time but summer is a busy season for me. Anyway,
Today's look is my first choice for a morning coffe or a cocktail night. I'm in love with this baby pink top and its see-through fabric. I usually wear it either with a white denim or with this very comfortable zip kilot.
I combined this outfit with these pair of shoes which are a big trend this year and also my favorite one. For accessorize I chose this vintage pair of sunglasses, this black bag with the gold chain and this pair of earrings. You can even wear this outfit at a wedding or another special event.





                                                             pull & bear

                                                              valentino

                                                                rayban







You Might Also Like

0 σχόλια